Shark by Euro Pro has a great line of upright vacuums that are very popular for their style and reliability. They are lightweight, easy to maneuver, and feature Shark’s exclusive Never Loses Suction technology for superior performance.
This article is part of our Shark Vacuum Reviews series where we take a look at all of the features of Shark’s top selling bagless uprights; the Shark Navigator NV22L. Often the best selling products are also the best products because many buyers have done the research and found them to be a good buy.
Want to see other great vacuums? Be sure and see our articles about some of the best:
- Cordless Vacuums: New Powerful BISSELL Lightweight Cordless Vacuum
- Shark Vacuum Cleaners: New Amazing Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away
- Best Vacuum Under 100 Dollars: Top Rated Budget Vacuum Cleaner
- HEPA Filter Vacuum: Top Rated Upright HEPA Vacuum Cleaner
- Best Hardwood Floor Vacuum: Soniclean Bare Floor Pro Canister
- Bagless Canister Vacuum: Best New Dirt Devil Bagless Canister
You can take advantage of their research and knowledge by reading this article to see if this popular Shark upright is the perfect one for you.
Shark Vacuum Reviews: Top Selling Shark Vacuum
This article takes a look at the Shark Navigator NV22L; one of the lightest models in its class. Its light weight and smooth rubber wheels make maneuvering around furniture and other home obstacles a breeze. Featuring Never Loses Suction technology the NV22L will still have the same suction for your last room that it did for the first. Together with its adjustable electronic brushroll, the Shark Navigator provides superior deep carpet and bare floor cleaning. The Shark Navigator NV22L has many useful features.
- The NV22L is very lightweight and combined with its smooth gliding rubber wheels; you will easily be able to maneuver it around furniture and other tough home obstacles.
- Its Infinity Cyclone Technology prevents debris from blocking the air filter during operation using powerful cyclonic forces that move the dirt away from the filter to the dust cup and provide longer operation without emptying. The Navigator never loses suction from the first room to the last.
- The large 2.4 dry quart dust cup will keep you cleaning longer without emptying.
- The Navigator NV22L’s power nozzle and powered pet hair brush removes more pet hair from carpets and stairs for a more thorough clean.
- Its long 24-inch crevice tool reaches into tight spaces to get dirt you never could before.
- The Navigator’s unique dual-motor system allows for an electronic brush roll shutoff which stops the brush roll to optimize hard-surface cleaning.
- An extra-long 30-foot power cord lets you use the outlet of your choice to clean multiple rooms or larger rooms and then keeps you cleaning without having to switch power outlets midway through cleaning.
- A super-stretch hose provides a full 12-feet of cleaning reach to help you clean your above floor surfaces better and faster.
- This Shark vacuum is bagless with a large dust cup for long cleaning periods without emptying and no bags to replace.
- You’ll enjoy the zero maintenance costs and easy upkeep of the Shark Navigator NV22L.
- An extra set of pre-motor foam filters is included so that you can continue cleaning while one set dries.
- The Navigator’s ergonomic grip reduces fatigue during long cleaning sessions.
- The NV22L features a “Lifetime Belt” and “Lifetime Filters.” A built-in intelligent electronic system shuts off the power nozzle motor to avoid belt wear whenever the brush roll becomes blocked.
- The Navigator’s filter system is designed to last the life of your unit with minimal maintenance and zero replacement costs.
- 1 – Extra 24-inch crevice tool
- 1 – Pet hair power brush
- 1 – Dusting brush
- 1 – Cleaning wand
- 1 – Standard crevice tool
- 1 – Extra set of lifetime filters
- The Navigator NV22L measures approximately 12-3/5 x 10-1/5 x 35-2/5 inches.
- Shark by Euro-Pro provides a 5-year limited warranty on the NV22L.
- Easy to maneuver
- Great suction
- Great for pet hair
- No room to store all the tools onboard
- Cord tangles easily
- Tips over easily when using attachments
- Very noisy
Shark Vacuum Reviews Comparison Chart
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of the Shark Navigator NV22L? Is it the best Shark cleaner for the money? Which model cleaner are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share this article if you think others would benefit!
As always, thanks for reading! I hope this article, as part of our Shark Vacuum Reviews series, has provided you with valuable information you can use to compare the Shark Navigator, to other models you may be considering, to find the perfect one for you.