Backpack vacuum cleaners from ProTeam Vacuum are some of the highest rated in the industry. That’s because a ProTeam vacuum is designed from the ground up with your productivity in mind.
Backpack vacuums have the advantage of being highly portable, easy to maneuver around crowded offices and businesses, and they stay out of your way no matter where you vacuum. You can count on a commercial backpack vacuum to clean into tight spaces better, make cleaning stairs much more efficient, have easier cord management, be less fatiguing than upright or canister vacuums, and clean 3X faster than upright vacuums.
Want to learn about other commercial vacuum cleaner choices? Be sure and see our other articles about some of the best!
- Windsor Vacuum: Top Rated Sensor Series Commercial Vacuum Cleaner
- Commercial Vacuum Cleaners: Top Rated Commercial Upright Vacuum
- Industrial Vacuum Cleaners: 7 Top Rated Commercial Canister Dry Vacuums
- Backpack Vacuum Cleaner: Top 5 Best Rated Backpack Vacs
- Windsor Vacuum Cleaner: Commercial Vacuum Workhorse
- Commercial Vacuum: Best Professional Upright Vacuum
- Industrial HEPA Vacuum Cleaners: Lightweight HEPA Powerhouse
A ProTeam vacuum has the additional advantages of extra power, light weight, a large dirt capacity, HEPA air filtering, and an extra-long power cord for longer cleaning between outlet switches.
ProTeam was founded in 1987 by veteran cleaning pros who were looking for a way to improve efficiency and bolster the bottom line. They were also sensitive to the health of cleaning professionals and their customers so they dedicated themselves from the beginning to designing sustainable technologies, comfortable ergonomic equipment, and advanced filtration systems.
So when it comes to lightweight, ergonomic vacuum cleaners, ProTeam is the originator and continues to push the boundaries of technology through continued research and development. Their ProTeam backpack vacuum cleaner lineup is only one type from more than 25 different vacuum models including hipstyle, upright, canister, wet/dry, and battery-powered machine types they have designed to cover all cleaning applications.
What makes ProTeam unique is their dedication to education of the industry publishing hundreds or articles and research papers focused on the operational and health benefits of their backpack vacuum technology. Their marketing strategy uses their health and safety education programs to help customers do more with less while improving the industry as a whole.
ProTeam believes they have a responsibility to our environment and with that in mind have demonstrated their commitment by providing products and services that improve energy efficiencies while reducing potential harm to the environment, applying cost-effective and energy-efficient manufacturing processes, and reducing energy consumption and waste.
We researched forums, consumer sites, customer review sites, retail sites, and manufacturer sites to determine which backpack vacuum is the most popular and best rated.
Take a look at our choice and see if it’s the best backpack vacuum cleaner for your operation!
ProTeam Vacuum: Top Rated Commercial Backpack Vacuum Cleaner
Part of ProTeam’s great lineup of shop backpack vacuum cleaners, the ProTeam Super CoachVac HEPA Commercial Backpack Vacuum Cleaner is a top-rated choice of commercial cleaning professionals for the fast and efficient cleaning of large and small areas, hard floors or carpet, and surfaces high and low. It is designed from the ground up with your productivity in mind with plenty of tools to help you do your job faster and more efficiently. At only 11 lb., it weighs almost half the weight of a traditional upright vacuum and has a two-piece wand that weighs less than 3.5 lbs. reducing the fatigue that traditional uprights and canister vacuums cause. It’s easier to maneuver around and under chairs, tables, floor lamps, and other obstacles in offices and businesses. Here’s what you need to know.
ProTeam Vacuum Features
- 10-quart HEPA backpack vacuum cleaner is the right vacuum for building contractors, colleges, universities, public schools, large meeting facilities, arenas, stadiums, lodging establishments, and other businesses with high-traffic areas
- Perfect for large or small areas, hard floors or carpets, and high or low surfaces, it maneuvers easily around and under chairs, tables, floor lamps, and other obstacles in offices and businesses
- HEPA Media Filters capture and contain 99.97% of allergens and asthma triggers 0.3 microns or larger
- ProTeam is dedicated to the promotion of indoor air quality and lung health by partnering in a national program to educate the public
- Lightweight backpack vacuum weighs only 11 lbs. with a two-piece wand that weighs only 3.5 lbs. with the weight distributed evenly around your natural center of gravity for better balance, feel, and less fatigue
- The harness responds to your motion as you’re vacuuming and fits close to the body like a backpack to reduce accidental contact with walls and doorways
- An integrated tool belt keeps the accessories within easy reach at all times
- A long 50-foot extension power cord is easy to manage and provides longer cleaning times between outlet switches
- 1- Flexible hose
- 2 – Intercept paper micro filter bags
- 1 – Upholstery tool
- 1 – Soft dusting brush
- 1 – 17-inch crevice tool
- 1 – Xover floor tool
- 1 – 50-foot extension cord
- 1 – Telescoping wand
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this ProTeam vacuum? Which backpack vacuum cleaner are you planning to buy? Please leave your comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As always, thanks for reading our BestVacuumCleanerCentral.com article! We sincerely hope that it has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the best ProTeam vacuum for your needs!