Oreck vacuum cleaners are widely acknowledged as some of the best in the industry with commercial-grade dependability, power, and functionality. But, you don’t have to be a company to take advantage of high-quality Oreck vacuum cleaners.
Some of the most popular Oreck vacuum cleaners are their bagged upright Magnesium models that feature lightweight designs, full vacuum power, and multi-surface capability.
Interested in learning about other popular vacuum cleaners? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
What makes the Oreck Magnesium vacuums so popular?
Magnesium is very lightweight and strong. Oreck has chosen magnesium for the frame material on their Magnesium Oreck vacuum line to reduce the weight of the vacuum while maintaining the strength and power you expect from an upright vacuum.
Oreck’s upright bagged vacuum direct suction design delivers dirt in a straight, efficient path right to the vacuum bag. Direct suction facilitates using smaller motors which contributes to the Oreck vacuum cleaners’ light weight.
Smaller motors drive the fan and the roller brush and can sit closer to the floor where they provide more efficient suction, spin the roller brush at incredible speed, and give the vacuums more vacuum power in a lighter, more compact package.
The problem with most HEPA vacuums is that they use a HEPA filter, but don’t provide a clean way to efficiently remove bags or bins without leaking allergens back into the air. Oreck’s Saniseal® system, on the other hand, is engineered to automatically seal shut and lock in the dirt when you are removing a full filter bag from the vacuum.
Because the Saniseal is part of the cardboard collar of the disposable bag it seals the bag when the bag is removed from the Oreck upright vacuum bag dock. The dust and dirt that you’ve vacuumed up cannot escape back into your air
Oreck Magnesium vacuum cleaners allow you to adjust brush roll speed to match your floors. You can choose high speed for carpets and low speed for hard surfaces and delicate rugs.
We searched vacuum cleaner forums, consumer sites, social media, manufacturer sites, customer review sites, and retail sites to find the most popular and highly rated Oreck vacuum cleaners.
Take a look at our choice and see if this member of the Oreck Magnesium series is the best vacuum cleaner for your needs!
Oreck Vacuum Cleaners: Top Rated Oreck Magnesium Upright Bagged Vacuum
The Oreck LW100 Magnesium SP Bagged Upright Vacuum is one of the lightest, full-powered multi-floor uprights in the industry. Powerful 102 MPH airflow delivers powerful cleaning ability. It makes vacuuming fast and easy thanks to its lightweight design and lay-flat capability. Its Quickswitch capability allows you to adjust the vacuum to all floor types including carpets and hard surfaces. Its Direct Suction design makes its motors smaller, lighter, and closer to the floor for more powerful suction and faster brush roll speeds. Oreck’s Endurolife belts last longer and protect the motor from unexpected jams. The unique Saniseal bag disposal system automatically seals shut during emptying to trap dirt completely in the filter bag.
Oreck Vacuum Cleaners: Features
- Powerful, lightweight, magnesium frame, multi-surface, bagged upright vacuum cleaner with 102 MPH airflow
- Magnesium frame design gives this Oreck vacuum cleaner strength without adding weight
- Innovative Saniseal bag disposal system automatically seals shut during emptying to lock dirt completely in the filter bag
- Lay-flat design reaches under furniture and other home obstacles with ease
- Two-speed, wireless Quickswitch allows you to adjust vacuum brush roll speed to all floor types including high speed for carpets and low speed for hard surfaces and delicate rugs
- Direct suction delivers more power and faster brush roll speeds from smaller, more efficient motors
- HEPA inner bag has five layers of filtration that captures 99.97% of allergens, mold spores, pollen, pet dander, dust, and smoke down to 0.3 microns from the air as it passes through the bag
- Easy snap cord clip manages the power cord so it doesn’t get in the way
- Signature Endurolife Belt lasts longer and protects the motor from unexpected jams
- Weighs only 7.7 lbs. not including the power cord
- Large, high performance wheels maneuver easily around home obstacles
- Integrated side brushes clean baseboards and edges more effectively
- Wide 12-inch cleaning path makes quick work of your cleaning tasks
- Long 30-foot power cord means fewer outlet changes while cleaning
Twin LED headlights illuminate low light areas for better cleaning
- Handy handle-mounted on/off switch
- Carpet & Rug Institute Seal of Approval
- Long 7-Year limited warranty with three included annual tune-ups
See Oreck LW100 Magnesium SP Bagged Upright Vacuum Customer Reviews >>>
- Lightweight yet powerful suction
- Quiet operation
- Lay-flat capability is an excellent feature
- Easy to use and store
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Oreck LW100 Magnesium SP Bagged Upright Vacuum User Manual >>>
Oreck Vacuum Cleaners
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this powerful upright vacuum cleaner? Which Oreck are you planning to buy? Please leave your comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
If you vacuum a lot, you need a vacuum cleaner that is lightweight, dependable, and durable. We sincerely hope that this article has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose one of the best Oreck vacuum cleaners for your needs!