You know your pets. The ones that you have the love-hate relationship with. The ones that at times can be so cute that they can melt your heart while at other times drive you to instant insanity. One of those times is when you have to clean their pet hair off the couch or vacuum it from the carpet. It takes a tough vacuum to do the job right while minimizing pet dander in the air. It takes a Miele vacuum cleaner.
There is a new Miele vacuum that is designed specifically for pets like cats and dogs that shed and leave their dander all around the house. It has special features that keep the air clean while removing the most pet hair from carpets and furniture. Also, like Miele professional-grade vacuums, it uses Miele vacuum bags.
You could always buy a vacuum cleaner that might last 3-5 years or more and that’s what a lot of folks do. It’s probably mainly because of the price, which is understandable given our economic times. Even Dyson vacuums seem to use a lot of plastic that may not stand the test of time despite their prices. What you need is a Miele vacuum that is designed and built from the ground up to last 20 years.
What makes a vacuum cleaner a great pet vacuum?
Effective vacuuming begins and ends with powerful suction. If you don’t have enough suction power, you’re not going to successfully remove pet hair from carpets and upholstery.
Look for a vacuum like the Miele Dynamic U1 Cat & Dog Upright Vacuum that has a powerful, variable-speed 1200-watt Vortex Motor
Interested in other pet vacuum cleaners or top-rated uprights? Be sure and see our other articles about some of the best:
Pet vacuums are designed to filter dander out of the air while vacuuming to reduce allergic reactions that stem from the dirty air vacuums discharge back into the room.
Most pet owners don’t realize that a standard vacuum and even most pet vacuums do not provide a sealed airway to prevents air leaks that bypass any filtering. That means that despite adequate filtering, a lot of allergens still find their way back into the room.
A great pet vacuum, like the new Miele Cat and Dog Upright Vacuum, has a sealed air pathway with both a filter bag and a separate filter that captures and retains 99.9+ percent of dirt, dust, and allergens.
You may not even notice the odors until your neighbors, friends, or family point them out. That’s right, pets produce odors that are not necessarily pleasant and you may do a lot to reduce them, but the right pet vacuum can do even more.
Pet vacuums like the new Miele Dynamic U1 Cat & Dog Upright Vacuum have an activated charcoal filter that in addition to removing allergens, can also neutralize and absorb unwanted pet odors at the same time. An activated charcoal filter is a must in a pet vacuum.
One of the most difficult parts of owning a pet is the pet hair. It gets everywhere and appears to have some sort of magnetic attraction to furniture upholstery. It seems to weave its way into the fabric and doesn’t want to let go.
The right tool can go a long way to loosening and removing stubborn pet hair from upholstery. The Miele Dynamic U1 Cat & Dog Upright Vacuum has a special Mini Turbo Brush that is designed specifically to remove tough pet hair from furniture upholstery.
Of course pet hair finds its way onto all of your floor surfaces including hard floors and carpets. That means you need to be able to vacuum pet hair from all of those surfaces, but you don’t want to have to buy multiple machines to handle the job.
Fortunately, some new uprights, like the Miele Dynamic U1 Cat & Dog Upright Vacuum, have a variable speed control that allows you to adjust the motor’s speed to match the surface you’re trying to clean. For instance, full power on your hard floors will only shoot dirt and dust everywhere without giving the vacuum a chance to suction it from the floor.
Also, in order to do an outstanding vacuuming job on all floor surfaces, the height of the vacuum needs to be adjustable. Most multi-surface uprights give you a manual way to adjust height that makes you bend over and slows down the whole process. Some vacuums actually detect the floor surface and adjust the height automatically to the perfect one for that floor surface.
We weren’t just looking for a pet vacuum when we did our research on forums, retail sites, customer review sites, and manufacturer sites. We were looking for a great all-around vacuum cleaner that will keep on going long after most vacuums are on the junk heap.
Take a look at this Miele vacuum and see if you don’t agree that it may be the best upright vacuum out there!
Miele Vacuum: Top Rated Pet Vacuum Lasts 20 Years
One of Miele’s newest models, the Miele’s Dynamic U1 Cat and Dog Upright Vacuum has many great features designed specifically for pets that promise to make your life much easier. To start with it’s a Miele. Miele vacuums are designed from the ground-up to last 20 years so you know they are made from quality materials that will last and last. To tackle your tough pet hair, dander, and odor problems this model has a sealed, filtered air path with an activated charcoal filter and a filter bag that captures and retains 99.9+ percent of dirt, dust, and allergens. It also comes with a powerful Mini Turbo Brush perfect for removing tough pet hair from upholstery. Here’s what you need to know.
Miele Vacuum Features
- Powerful 1200-watt, variable speed, Vortex Motor provides the suction power to tackle tough pet cleanup
- Separate 4800 RPM brush roller motor maintains powerful brush roll action over all floor surfaces
- A highly effective filtering system features Miele’s AirClean Sealed System with an Active AirClean activated charcoal filter and an AirClean FilterBag that captures and retains 99.9+ percent of dirt, dust, and allergens while neutralizing and absorbing unwanted pet odors
- Mini Turbo Brush is ideal for cleaning pet hair from cut-pile carpeting, delicate upholstery, and stairs
- Rotary dial variable 4-speed control lets you tailor the vacuum’s speed to your floor surfaces
- Unique, independently powered, Electrobrush spring-loaded brush roller follows the contours or your floor automatically adjusting for different carpet depths and floor surfaces producing even, consistent suction and gentle cleaning action
- Patented SwivelNeck provides maximum maneuverability around household obstacles and lets you clean under low obstacles with ease
- Handy LED headlight lets you see where you’re cleaning in low light
- Large 54-foot cleaning radius thank to a 39-foot power cord, 12-foot integrated, flexible vacuum hose, and 3-foot lightweight telescopic aluminum wand
- Anti-tipping device enhances stability when using included accessories
- Durable, reinforced, ergonomic handle contains main power and electric brush controls
- Balanced carry handle makes transport easier
- 360-degree castor wheels increase maneuverability
- Industry leading 7-Year motor warranty, 7-Year casing warranty, and 1-Year limited warranty on remaining components
- Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval
- 1 – Mini Turbo Brush
- 1 – Dusting brush
- 1 – Upholstery tool
- 1 – Extended crevice tool
Miele Dynamic U1 Cat & Dog Upright Vacuum Manual >>>
Miele Vacuum Comparison
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this Miele vacuum? Which upright pet vacuum cleaner are you planning to buy? Please leave your comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As always, thanks for reading our BestVacuumCleanerCentral.com article! We sincerely hope that it has provided you valuable information that helps you choose the best Miele vacuum cleaner for your needs!