Don’t you wish your vacuum was a lightweight vacuum? Think about what you would like to have in a vacuum. The number one complaint about vacuum cleaners is that they are too heavy. What you need is a lightweight vacuum cleaner that won’t tire you out and hurt your back.
It doesn’t matter if you have a canister vacuum or an upright vacuum, they all have to have a motor and the motor is heavy. Worse, a cordless model has to have a motor and a battery and although they make them small; they can still be too heavy for most. If your vacuum has powerful suction and a beater bar, I can almost guarantee it’s not a lightweight vacuum.
If you have a cordless stick vacuum, it’s powerful, and lightweight, its battery life probably isn’t very long. That means it’s the perfect vacuum right up until it runs out of juice and leaves you with a partially clean house.
Wouldn’t it be great if somebody was able to come up with a lightweight vacuum that was still very powerful, cordless, and had great
Well it’s finally happened and it’s not a Dyson vacuum! Somebody other than Dyson has innovated probably the most perfect upright vacuum so far and it’s a cordless vacuum cleaner.
Did you know there is a handheld vacuum cleaner version of this upright vacuum cleaner? Check out our article Handheld Vacuums: Hottest New Cordless Handheld.
What if there was a vacuum that had no cord, had gobs of unadulterated vacuum power, had a rotating brush head, was easy to empty, and you could vacuum your whole house with it before you ran out of battery power? Would you buy it?
If they even made it, a Dyson version would probably be more than $600, so you would think that this non-Dyson model might be equally expensive.
Read on because I think you’re in for a pleasant surprise.
Lightweight Vacuum: Most Powerful Cordless Stick Vacuum
Nick Grey, founder of Gtech has put a lot of innovation and power into his revolutionary Gtech AirRam High-Power Cordless Vacuum Cleaner. His hard work really paid off. Sure it’s cordless and lightweight, but does it have the power and battery life to compete with conventional upright vacuums? The answer is a resounding yes. It even has a brush bar to lift out tough dirt most stick vacuums can’t touch. It’s energy efficient, the ultimate in convenient, and it’s bagless. What more could you ask for in a barrier-breaking vacuum cleaner? Here’s what you need to know.
- Powerful, cordless convenience in a cutting-edge technology vacuum that makes use of a combination of a rotating brush bar, powerful suction, and high-speed airflow to lift dirt away
- The AirRam is more than 50% lighter than traditional leading upright vacuums weighing in at an amazing 7.7 lbs making it light enough to carry between levels and around the home without any difficulty at all
- Its professional-grade, very powerful 22V Lithium-ion battery keeps you cleaning for up to 40 minutes without worrying about tripping over cords or finding the next outlet and then recharges in just 4 hours
- This 28-degree steerable vacuum glides smoothly around your home going from carpet to hard floors to and back again with no setting to change while maneuvering easily to avoid home obstacles
- High performance cleaning on all floor surfaces including carpet, hardwood, and tile
- A wide 11-inch cleaning head makes quick work of your cleaning tasks
- Its low profile reaches under low obstacles like chairs and tables
- Excellent for pet hair, the AirRam doesn’t just pick up surface hair, but gets deep down in carpet to vacuum embedded hair as well
- Edge-cleaning technology has a central drive that provides for bristles on both sides of the brush bar enhancing cleaning in tight spots
- Its unique in-the-head bagless dirt collection bin actually compresses the dirt so that you can vacuum longer without emptying and once you’re ready just lift out the removable tray and dump the dirt in the trash
- You don’t have to guess at how much battery power you have left thanks to a 4-stage LED display that tells you exactly how much power you have
- Washable lifetime filters are easy to remove and clean and save you money on replacements
- Gtech backs its AirRam with a 2-Year limited warranty; one of the longest warranties in the industry
Gtech AirRam Promo Video
Gtech AirRam How It Works Video
- Super lightweight
- Long-lasting battery life
- Powerful suction
- This is one of the great pet vacuum cleaners
- Dust bin too small
- Some reports that dust bin pops off during vacuuming
Lightweight Vacuum Comparison Chart
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of the Gtech AirRam? Which cordless upright vacuum cleaner are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As always, thanks for reading our vacuum cleaner article! We sincerely hope that it has provided you with valuable information about this lightweight vacuum that helps you make the right decision for you!