I don’t know about you, but even long after the leaves appear to be gone, I still find leaves and other debris around bushes and landscaping elements. For that final detailed cleanup nothing works better than a leaf vacuum mulcher.
In case you weren’t aware, some manufacturers are now building powerful electric leaf blowers and vacuums that have metal impellers capable of chewing up leaves and other small debris. These 3-in-1 devices make cleanup of leaves and other lawn debris faster, easier, and more efficient than ever before.
The key to a leaf vacuum mulcher that makes it capable of mulching is the all-metal impeller blade. This blade is designed to perform shredding of debris that would destroy any other plastic blade. Metal blades not only mulch leaves down to smaller sizes, but they also are able to better handle solid debris which would damage other blades.
Think about how much easier it would be to switch between 3 lawn machines at the flip of a switch. You can blow debris off your driveway using the electric leaf blower, vacuum up dirt anywhere in your yard, and then if required you can mulch leaves and debris you can’t just vacuum up or blow away.
Another key feature of a leaf vacuum mulcher is power. Even a metal impeller won’t do the job if there isn’t enough power to turn it at high RPMs. If you’re looking at cordless models, be careful because they probably don’t have the power to mulch like you would expect. Corded models can deliver the amperage you need to power through tough leaves and solid debris.
You might expect that the more powerful models would be heavier than other less capable models and you would be right to a degree. There is one model that has the power of a 12 amp motor and weighs in at a lightweight 8.6 lbs.
We’re talking of course about the WORX WG502 TRIVAC Deluxe 3-in-1 Leaf Vacuum Mulcher. This model blower vac definitely deserves your consideration if you’re in the market. See if it’s the perfect leaf vac for you.
Leaf Vacuum Mulcher: Professional Leaf Vac Makes Cleanup Easier
WORX WG502 TRIVAC Deluxe 3-in-1 Leaf Vacuum Mulcher
The WORX WG502 TRIVAC Deluxe is a 3-in-1 compact blower, mulcher, and yard vacuum all in one. You get all three function in one compact, lightweight machine that features a 2-stage mulching system with a shredder blade and all-metal impeller. Easy-to-use and so lightweight you can use it with one hand. The WG502 also goes from blower to vac with a simple flip of the switch. With a 12 amp motor, 14 gallon/minute vacuuming capability, and a 210 mph blower, this may be the most valuable piece of yard equipment you own. Take a look at all of its great features.
- Powerful 12 amp motor is capable of vacuuming 14 gallons of dry leaves in less than a minute quietly producing only 70 decibels of noise
- 3-in-1 machine capable of blowing, vacuuming, and mulching
- Super lightweight at only 8.6 lbs. (less than a gallon of milk)
- Compact size makes the unit easy to store
- All-metal impeller blade in 2-stage mulching system chews up and spits out leaves easily reducing them 18:1
- Only blower designed to be used with only one hand
- Wrap-around soft grip handle reduces fatigue
- ErgoSum Design Technology makes it easy to hold the TRIVAC Deluxe with a more natural grip
- Change from blower to vacuum with the flip of a switch with no tubes to switch out
- Large-capacity 10 gallon collector bag with proprietary quick-connect coupler keeps you working longer without emptying
- Cleaning is simple with a push button to open the impeller housing
- Angled tube easily vacuums under decks and other yard obstacles
- Adjustable blower speed using air regulator allows you to fit the TRIVAC to every job
- 210 mph blower speed makes quick work of even tough wet leaves and debris
- Heavy-duty metal construction is durable and insures season after season of reliable operation
- Full 2-year warranty
- Made In USA
- Simple to switch between blower and vacuum
- Very powerful
- Quality construction
- Large collection bag
- Nozzle may be too small for large leaves
- Collection bag seams may fail
- Collection bag is very heavy when full
- Better on smaller tasks
Leaf Vacuum Mulcher Comparison Chart
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this leaf blower vacuum? Which yard vacuum are you planning to buy? Please leave your comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As always thanks for reading our article! We sincerely hope that the information we have provided is valuable in helping you to find the perfect leaf vacuum mulcher for you!