A Husqvarna backpack blower is the powerful, dependable, lightweight cleanup tool for homeowners with large land areas and professional landscape contractors alike. If you’re considering a Husqvarna backpack blower, then you know that it will use less fuel and produce less emissions while generating hurricane force airflow to make quick work of your largest landscaping tasks.
Each Husqvarna backpack blower is designed with ergonomics in mind using comfortable ventilated harnesses with contoured hip belts and wide straps, lightweight materials, and well-placed throttle controls.
Interested in learning about other lawn and garden solutions? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- Lawn Vacuum: Hurricane Force Top Rated Corded Blower Vacuum Shredder
- Leaf Vacuum Mulcher: Professional Leaf Vac Makes Cleanup Easier
- Leaf Vacuum: Best Selling Leaf Vacuum
Ultimately, it’s about reliability. It doesn’t matter if a backpack blower is powerful and looks professional if it doesn’t last. Husqvarna is a respected brand from one of the world’s oldest companies founded in Sweden in 1689. Husqvarna consistently gets high marks for its backpack leaf blowers. It also helps that you get a 2-Year limited parts and labor warranty with your Husqvarna backpack blower.
We searched landscaping forums, social media, retail sites, customer review sites, and consumer sites to find the most popular and highly rated Husqvarna leaf blower.
Take a look at our choice and see if this powerful backpack blower is the best backpack blower for your needs!
Husqvarna Backpack Blower: Top Rated 2-Cycle 180 MPH Mid-Size Leaf Blower
Whether you’re a homeowner or a landscaping professional, the Husqvarna 965877502 350BT 50.2 cc 180 MPH Backpack Leaf Blower is the powerful, dependable choice. It features a new, powerful X-TORQ engine that delivers increased power while improving fuel economy (20% better) and reduced emissions (60% less). Capable of delivering 180 MPH wind speeds, it can blow away even the stubbornest yard waste. The Husqvarna 350BT has a lightweight design with ergonomic touches like adjustable handles, offset handle reduces arm strain, a comfortable, ventilated harness, contoured hip belt, wide straps, and tube-mounted throttle controls. Integrated cruise control feature maintains constant fan speed freeing you to complete big jobs without having to constantly regulate the blower’s speed. Great yards demand equipment that makes the job easier and faster and Husqvarna has nailed it with this mid-size Husqvarna gas blower.
Husqvarna Backpack Blower: Features
- Patented X-Torq-powered, 2-stroke, 2.1 HP, 50.2 CC, 7500 RPM, 180 MPH Husqvarna backpack leaf blower
- Integrated cruise control maintains constant speed without manual regulation
- Air purge function removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for easier starting
- Offset handle reduces fatigue by easing downforce on your arm
- Adjustable soft grip handles provide optimal maneuvering
- Ventilated harness
- Contoured hip belt
- Wide carrying straps
- Tube-mounted throttle controls
- 2,200 RPM idle speed
- Large 42.27-ounce fuel tank delivers hours of continuous use
- Sound pressure at operator’s ear is 94 dB(A)
- Weights just 22.5 lbs.
- 2-Year limited parts and labor warranty
- Lightweight and powerful
- Easy to start
- Comfortable operation
- Quality construction and materials
- Loose tube connection
- Some reports that although it is lightweight, it’s heavier than they expected
Husqvarna Backpack Blower
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this powerful backpack leaf blower? Which Husqvarna model are you planning to buy? Please leave your comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
A powerful, lightweight, reliable, durable Husqvarna Backpack Blower will make quick work of all your landscaping cleanup tasks. We sincerely hope that this article has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the best Husqvarna backpack blower for your needs!