What makes a great cordless hand vacuum? It needs to have great performance, be lightweight, have lots of features, and come with plenty of attachments that make your life easier.
What does it mean to have great performance? A hand vacuum cleaner has great performance when it meets two criteria. First, it needs have powerful suction without significant loss of suction during the cleaning job and second it needs to have enough battery power and battery life to complete your cleaning tasks.
What about lightweight? How much should should the best hand vacuum cleaners weigh? You should consider a hand vacuum cleaner around 3 lbs. or less if possible, to reduce fatigue when vacuuming.
What kind of features are we talking about? Some sort of indicator to let you know when the vacuum needs charging would be nice. A great battery (lithium ion) is essential. No loss of suction is the norm now. A powerful motor is also essential.
What attachments do you need? You really need three important tools that cover most of cleaning tasks you will encounter. You should have a dusting brush, a wide swath nozzle, and a crevice tool.
You know the Dyson name and since the introduction of their original no loss of suction vacuums, they have ventured into the hand-held vacuum market with a revolutionary model that meets all of the requirements of a great hand vacuum. See if this Dyson vacuum is the perfect hand vacuum for you!
Hand Vacuum: Best Portable Vacuum Cleaner
Like most designs that Dyson has produced, their hand-held vacuums feature some of the most innovative technology on the market. In particular, their Dyson DC34 Hand-Held Vacuum has a fast spinning digital motor, a powerful 22.2V lithium-ion battery, and their famous no loss of suction capability. Check out this powerful Dyson hand-held vacuum’s great features.
- Highest suction power of any of the hand-held vacuum cleaners
- Dyson’s patented Root Cyclone Technology spins dirt at such a high rate of speed that dirt, pet hair, and dust fly out of the airflow into the dust cup with no loss of suction.
- A lightweight, intelligent Dyson digital motor spins at 3X the speed of conventional motors and allows the vacuum to be lighter and more balanced for more comfortable vacuuming.
- Vacuum weighs in at a very lightweight 2.9 lbs.
- A powerful 22.2V lithium-ion battery discharges evenly with no drop off in power. The battery also charges up to 3X faster than other batteries for quick turnarounds between cleaning tasks.
- You will appreciate the onboard LED battery indicator that lets you know when the vacuum needs recharging
- The Dyson DC34 comes with a combination accessory tool that has a wide debris nozzle with a built-in dusting brush and a crevice tool. With these tools you can easily and safely dust delicate items or get those crumbs hiding deep in crevices.
- Hygienic bin emptying
- Free 2-Year parts and labor warranty
- Compact, lightweight, and powerful
- Long battery life
- Excellent suction power
- Easy to empty dust bin
- Narrow attachments
- No mounting bracket
Hand Vacuum Comparison Chart
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this Dyson vacuum? Which hand held vacuum cleaner are you planning to buy? Please leave your comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As always, we appreciate your taking the time to read our article! It is our sincere hope that this valuable information helps you as you select the best hand vacuum for your home!