At under 10 pounds, Eureka claims that based on independent testing the new Airspeed One Eureka vacuum cleans carpets better than the number one selling bagless upright. AirSpeed ONE is also available in a model designed for pet owners called the AirSpeed ONE Pet a PET Power Paw® Turbo Nozzle and Pet Dusting Brush.
Want to see other great vacuums? Be sure and see our articles about some of the best:
- Cordless Vacuums: New Powerful BISSELL Lightweight Cordless Vacuum
- Shark Vacuum Cleaners: New Amazing Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away
- Best Vacuum Under 100 Dollars: Top Rated Budget Vacuum Cleaner
- HEPA Filter Vacuum: Top Rated Upright HEPA Vacuum Cleaner
- Best Hardwood Floor Vacuum: Soniclean Bare Floor Pro Canister
- Bagless Canister Vacuum: Best New Dirt Devil Bagless Canister
This model is the newest addition to the AirSpeed platform and promises to offer best-in-class cleaning in a lightweight and compact design.
This article gives you everything you need to know about Eureka’s newest bagless upright.
Eureka Vacuum: Amazing Eureka Airspeed One Bagless Upright
Compact, lightweight, and durable all can be used to describes Eureka’s Airpeed One upright. It uses Eureka’s exclusive AirSpeed Technology which optimizes air flow throughout its air pathway. Higher airflow coupled with powerful suction usually equals great suction power at the floor! Take a look at this new model’s features.
- Although it’s very lightweight (9 lbs.), the AirSpeed One offers best-in-class cleaning and great suction.
- Eureka uses its exclusive AirSpeed Technology in this model to create a highly efficient air pathway capable of pushing more air from the floor to the dust cup. The combination of airflow and power create a powerful suction action that dirt can’t hide from.
- With its innovative AirSpeed Airflow Control Switch, you can activate powerful, above-floor cleaning at the touch of a switch. The switch concentrates the unit’s full suction power to the tools for a deep clean on all surfaces.
- The Eureka Airspeed One uses a durable, lightweight frame to keep weight down and make vacuuming for long sessions easier on your back and arms. It also makes this model easy to maneuver through the house and easy to store when your task is complete.
- You will use its low-profile nozzle to fit under furniture and quickly clean hard-to-reach areas.
- Adjustable to five preset heights, you have the control to choose whichever height works best for your carpet types to insure a deep clean. From deep pile living room carpet to low-pile area rugs, the AirSpeed One handles them all.
- The AirSpeed One’s filter is both washable and reusable helping you to save money and time.
- Clean larger rooms faster with a wide 13-inch cleaning path and a 20-foot power cord.
- The AirSpeed One has a multi-cyclonic filtration system that separates large dirt and fine dust to keep the filter cleaner longer.
- The AirSpeed One comes with on-board tools including a crevice tool and a dusting brush.
- Eureka backs the Airspeed One with a generous 2-Year warranty
- Lightweight and overall easy-to-use
- Tremendous suction
- Handle and canister come apart at the base
- Hose too short
Eureka Vacuum Comparison Chart
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of the New Eureka Airspeed One? Which upright are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As always, thanks for reading! I hope this article has given you some insight into the New Airspeed One Eureka vacuum that will help as you compare it to other brands and models.