Everyone knows that any Dyson Vacuum is the best. Although many competitors have tried to copy them, Dyson remains supreme because of their performance, durability, warranty, and customer service.
Want to see other great vacuums? Be sure and see our articles about some of the best:
- Cordless Vacuums: New Powerful BISSELL Lightweight Cordless Vacuum
- Shark Vacuum Cleaners: New Amazing Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away
- Best Vacuum Under 100 Dollars: Top Rated Budget Vacuum Cleaner
- HEPA Filter Vacuum: Top Rated Upright HEPA Vacuum Cleaner
- Best Hardwood Floor Vacuum: Soniclean Bare Floor Pro Canister
- Bagless Canister Vacuum: Best New Dirt Devil Bagless Canister
So assuming they are in your price range and you have your heart set on a Dyson, the question remains; which one?
I believe that when you add up the features, popularity, and compare the prices, you will see that there is a reason why the Dyson DC33 is one of the best selling Dyson models. I also hope you discover that the Dyson DC33 is likely the best Dyson for you.
Dyson Vacuum: Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor Vacuum Cleaner
You have to be careful with Dyson because they are constantly adding and discontinuing models. As of this date they offer 4 models of uprights one of which is the Dyson DC33. Just take a look at the great features:
- This unit has very powerful suction that stays powerful throughout your vacuuming sessions and through years of service.
- All Dysons feature Root Cyclone technology. The cyclones inside a Dyson generate incredible forces throw dust, dirt and pet hair out of the airflow and straight into the bin. Dyson cyclones also capture microscopic particles down to 0.5 microns in size. All this with no bag and no loss of suction.
- This multi-floor model is truly a dream to use on any surface. It works equally well on carpet, tile, vinyl or wood surfaces.
- The DC33 is lightweight at less than 18 lbs. and is easy to carry. You will find this model to be very portable and simple to move around the house.
- The Telescope Read wand extends nearly 16 feet to reach high places without the need for additional assembly. The DC33 makes quick work of any high-reach cleaning tasks you may have.
- The DC33 features bagless operation and a lifetime feature eliminating typical maintenance costs.
- With a clear polycarbonate bin the DC33 shows you when how much dust, dirt, and pet hair it has picked up and when you need to empty it.
- All of the accessory tools are located right onboard the DC33 so that they are right at hand when needed.
- A Click-Fit wand assembly accepts accessories with a positive click that lets you know the accessory is secure and you are ready to clean.
- All Dysons are made from tough and durable polycarbonate plastic to take whatever life dishes out.
- A 5-Year limited warranty on both parts and labor will put your mind at ease about the quality and durability of the DC33.
- All Dysons are put though rigorous testing to insure long life and dependability.
- The lifetime washable HEPA filter traps microscopic allergen particles down to 1/5000 the size of a pin head while expelling cleaner air. This is small enough to capture many household allergens like pollen, mold spores, and dust mites.
- The Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor is certified asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
- When it’s time to empty the tough polycarbonate bin, it can be emptied with the simple press of a button. This minimizes the risk of coming in contact with the contents.
- The Dyson DC33 is equipped with a combination crevice/brush tool and a stair tool.
- Powerful suction and brush bar
- Long 35 foot cord
- Large dust bin
- Easy filter cleaning
- Plastic wand vs. aluminum
- Cumbersome buttons; one to release and one to retract
- No ball
- Removing hair cumbersome
Dyson Vacuum Comparison Chart
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of the Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor? Which upright are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As always, thanks for reading! I hope this article has helped you in your search for a Dyson. I think you can see that the Dyson DC33 may be your best Dyson vacuum choice!