If you’ve ever tried to reach the middle of your home stairway with an upright or canister or had to drag your cleaner out to your car just to clean-up some crumbs on the carpet; you already know the value the best handheld vacuum has. Since the first weak portable vacuums, manufacturers have been improving them to include more powerful motors with better suction and even rotating brushes to improve their deep down clean.
Along with the improvements though have come price increases to match until some models have seemingly priced themselves out of the market.
Looking for other portable vacuum cleaners? Be sure and see our articles about some of the best:
- Best Vacuum for Stairs: Top 11 Best Rated Portable Vacuums
- Portable Vacuum: Top Rated Floor to Ceiling Vacuum
- Hand Vacuum: Best Portable Vacuum Cleaner
- Handheld Vacuums: Hottest Cordless Handheld
- Best Cordless Vacuum: Top 5 Best Cordless Handheld Vacuums
It is with this backdrop that we conducted our research to find the best handheld vacuum, with the quality and durability you need at a price under $50. See if the model we’ve chosen is the best one for you!
Best Handheld Vacuum: Top Portable Vacuum Under $50
The Eureka Easy Clean 71B Hand-Held may be the ideal portable, handheld unit for your home. With its powerful motor and rotating brushroll, this Easy Clean model is perfect for cleaning hard-to-reach places like stairs, auto interiors, and upholstery. Also, because it’s bagless, maintenance only consists of maintaining a filter and emptying the dust cup. Take a look at all of the Eureka Easy Clean’s features.
- Now there is a hand-held unit that has the ability to deep clean and remove embedded dirt anywhere in your home or car. The Eureka Easy Clean comes with a revolving brushroll for deep cleaning and removing tough dirt.
- Amazingly, this powerful 5.5 amp Eureka handheld model comes with not one, but two separate motors; one to power the revolving brush and one for suction. This insures plenty of power to the brushroll while maintaining constant suction.
- You will appreciate the Easy Clean’s wide 6-inch cleaning path which makes quick work of all your cleaning tasks.
- Don’t lug around your heavy upright or canister to clean your car upholstery, couches, or stairs. The Easy Clean 71B is powerful enough to eliminate your full-size model for those tasks.
- Eureka’s innovative Riser Visor Multi-Surface cleaning design provides a clear plastic cover that stays down to channel dirt on horizontal hard surfaces and flips up to give the revolving brushroll access to vertical surfaces like stair risers.
- Reach farther towards those hard-to-reach areas with the Eureka Easy Clean 71B’s long 20-foot power cord and deluxe stretch hose that expands to three times its normal length.
- The Easy Clean 71B is bagless and the filter is washable to save you money, time, and aggravation.
- An On/Off brushroll switch puts you in control of when to use the brushroll for maximum cleaning effectiveness.
- The Easy Clean’s cord easily wraps directly onto the unit for quick storage.
- Use the Easy Clean’s onboard crevice tool to reach into all kinds of tight spaces too small for the brushroll to access.
- Eureka provides a limited 1-year warranty on the Easy Clean 71B.
- The Eureka Easy Clean 71B handheld weighs in at a lightweight 4.8 lbs. and measures 7W x 15L x 8H inches.
- Great value
- Super long cord
- Great gift
- Very powerful
- More powerful than cordless
- Heavier than some
- Hose needs to be longer
- Emptying dust cup can be difficult
Best Handheld Vacuum Comparison Chart
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of the Eureka Easy Clean 71B Handheld Vacuum? Is it the best portable cleaner for the money? Which handheld vacuum cleaner are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
Thanks for reading! I hope this article has given you valuable information you can use to find the best handheld vacuum for you!