A Windsor vacuum cleaner represents the best in dependable and reliable commercial vacuum cleaner technology. While many vacuum manufacturers take their home designs and try and beef them up for commercial vacuum or industrial vacuum use, a Windsor vacuum is designed by Windsor from the ground up for commercial or industrial use.
A Windsor vacuum comes with superior suction power in one of the most durable designs available. You can count on a Windsor vacuum to be highly-rated and to possess industry-leading features you need to be successful.
Interested in other commercial vacuum cleaners? Be sure and see our articles about some of the best:
Pros look for vacuums that provide good value while delivering the productivity they need to be successful. Windsor Sensor vacuums come with powerful 1200-watt motors, fast-moving brush rolls, and handy tools that make operators highly productive. In addition, the XP series has automatic electric height control to improve productivity even more.
With a Windsor Sensor upright vacuum, gone is the damage that can be caused by an inattentive operator thanks to an auto shut-off that protects the vacuum from full bags and clogged or jammed brush rolls.
Take a look and see if this Windsor Sensor vacuum is the best vacuum for your operation.
Windsor Vacuum: Top Rated Sensor Series Commercial Vacuum Cleaner
Windsor vacuums are popular for their proven durability and reliability in commercial and industrial environments. What differentiates the Windsor Sensor XP 12 Commercial Vacuum from the Windsor S series is its electronic automatic height control. For those looking for improved productivity, eliminating manual height adjustments may be just the feature you need. In any case, you can count on Windsor to provide powerful suction from its, two-stage motor along with several featured designed to improve operator productivity. Here’s what you need to know about these upright vacuum cleaners.
- Durable, reliable powerful commercial and industrial vacuum cleaner
- Single, powerful, two-stage, 1200-watt (1.6 HP) motor gives vacuum excellent suction power and remove more dirt
- Electronic automatic height control removes need to constantly adjust height manually between floor surfaces
- Low-profile flat-to-floor hinge design allows you to easily vacuum under furniture, beds and other obstacles
- Ultra-lightweight 1.5 lb. handle provides ergonomic comfort and improved productivity
- Self-protect automatic shut-off stops brush roll in the event of a clog or jam
- Tough, durable, high-impact ABS plastic housing
- On-board tool storage on the back of the vacuum holds crevice and upholstery tools
- Easy-to-change 0.3 Micron filtration system uses large, top-load enclosed triple-lined filter vacuum bags to trap 99.6% of particles
- Flexible on-board tools and extension wand provides superior detail cleaning
- Non-slip geared belt drive with electronic safety clutch and speed control
- Brush roll makes 5400 brush contacts per minute running at 2700 RPM for better agitation and deep cleaning
- Wide 12-inch cleaning path cleans large areas faster
- Large 2.5-inch diameter rubberized wheels make quick work of a variety of floor surfaces
- Long 40-foot double-insulated power cord means fewer outlet switches and increased productivity
- Vacuum weighs 18 lbs. with power cord
- Reasonable 70 dBA sound level
- An optional HEPA filter is available to make the Sensor a true HEPA upright commercial vacuum
- 10-year polyethylene housings warranty and 3-year parts, labor, and service limited warranty
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Sensor XP 12 Windsor Vacuum Cleaner Manual >>>
Windsor Vacuum Comparison
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this Windsor vacuum? Which commercial upright vacuum cleaner are you planning to buy? Please leave your comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As always, thanks for reading our BestVacuumCleanerCentral.com post! We sincerely hope that we have given you valuable information that will help you choose the Windsor vacuum that is best for your operation!