You have a good vacuum cleaner, but it’s a pain to drag out for every small mess that happens around the house. If you store it upstairs, inevitably the mess is downstairs and you have to drag the heavy unit downstairs and then upstairs again. So you bought a handheld portable for everyday messes, which is really handy, but you have to get on your knees to use it on floors and it’s not really that great for larger areas. Have you considered a cordless stick vacuum like the Hoover LiNX Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner?
Stick vacuums give you the benefits of a larger unit and portable, cordless in one. They are great for spot cleanups between regular cleanings, they’re less expensive than a standard upright or canister, everyone in the house can use one, and they store easily for that next mess.
Consider all the uses. If you stay at a cottage or cabin on the lake or even powerless locations, you can take a pre-charged unit with you to cleanup messes without having to drag a corded model with you.
Keep a cordless stick vacuum like the Hoover LiNX Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner in your workshop or craft area for quick cleanup of scraps and paper. It can be faster and easier to use than a broom to pick up after-meal crumbs from the floor. Use it to do a quick clean-up prior to guests arriving. Easier to use than a canister or upright, your kids may finally do some of their chores.
You don’t have to sacrifice suction power with the Hoover LiNX Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner. It comes with Hoover’s exclusive WindTunnel technology for powerful suction longer than traditional units. Cordless and bagless, it makes vacuuming easier than ever before. You may never use your broom again! Take a look at its many great features:
- Hoover’s patented WindTunnel technology for better suction throughout your cleaning tasks.
- Don’t worry about plugs or outlets…this unit is cordless for complete portability around the house and between levels.
- New technology 18-volt lithium ion battery gives you fade-free power until the battery is drained. A handy battery power gauge keeps you informed on remaining battery life and a blue LED indicator strip allows you to monitor charging status.
- Bagless for easy clean-up when done.
- Wide 11-inch nozzle makes quick work of messes
- Features automatic height adjustment for quick changeover between floor surfaces.
- Three suction tunnels and powerful, motorized rotating brushes pull deep-down dirt from carpets and trap it in the bottom-release dirt cup.
- One-touch handle switch turns off the rotating brushroll making it easy to change from carpets to hard surfaces
- Edge-cleaning bristles clean closer to baseboards and in corners leaving no crumbs behind
- Don’t worry about your floors. This unit has non-marring rear wheels that won’t damage floors and help it to roll smoothly and quietly.
- The reclining handle, low-profile, and narrow base give you the flexibility to clean under low furniture like tables, couches, and beds.
- This unit stands on its own anywhere in your home without leaning it against a wall or counter.
- Included Energy Star battery charger powers the unit to full charge in approximately 4 hours or less.
- Measures a compact 11 x 8 x 42 inches and weighs in at a lightweight 7-1/4 lbs.
- Hoover provides a 2-year limited warranty on the unit, battery, and charger.
Note: Hoover suggests that you don’t store the battery on the charger for longer battery life.
Available replacement items for this model include a Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery, 18-Volt, BH50000 and Hoover Washable & Reusable Foam Sponge Filter 3-Pack.
- Great suction power
- Lightweight and maneuverable
- Rotating brush works well
- Long battery life
- Dirt cup can be difficult to reattach
- If you need more than 15-20 minutes of charge you may want to consider a second battery
- Noisy operation
- Does not stop charging after the battery is fully charged
Click Here To See More Reviews >>>
Hoover LiNX Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner Comparison Chart
|Title||Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner||Eureka Quick Up Cordless w/Bonus Battery Pack, 96JZ||Eureka Easy Clean 2 in 1 Lightweight Vacuum, 169B||Eureka Quick Up® Cordless 2-in-1 Stick and Handheld Vacuum, 96F||Electrolux Ergorapido Brushroll Clean 2-in-1 Cordless Stick Vacuum, EL1064A|
|Height||24.75 inch||44 inch||44 inch||44 inch||4 inch|
|Weight||10 pound||5 pound||5.2 pound||4 pound||1.7 pound|
|Width||8.03 inch||10 inch||10 inch||5 inch||6.5 inch|
|Length||10.42 inch||5 inch||5 inch||10 inch||24.25 inch|
|Warranty||6 Years||2 YEAR||1 year||1|
|Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews|
|Link||More Info||More Info||More Info||More Info||More Info|
Product prices and availability are accurate as of Jan 2 22:02:57 UTC but are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on the merchant site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this Hoover model? Which model are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
Thanks for reading! I sincerely hope this article has given you valuable information that you can use to compare the Hoover LiNX Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner to other stick cleaners you may be considering!