If you’re looking for one of the new cordless vacuums, there are a few key specifications that are important to consider. Cordless vacuums are fully dependent on battery power for their suction and cleaning time. Those are two very important characteristics that can make the difference between a handy cleaning tool and a frustrating vacuum cleaner that you may regret buying and hate using.
Batteries are improving and the latest technology units are high voltage lithium-ion. Lithium-ion batteries are lightweight and retain full power until nearly fully discharged. Of the cordless vacuums available, make sure the model you buy has a lithium battery.
Voltage equals force and you need a lot of force to create high suction and run a powerful brush roll that can do a reasonable job of deep cleaning. We recommend that you buy the highest voltage lithium-powered cordless vacuum you can afford.
Interested in seeing other cordless vacuums? See our articles about some of the best:
Some of the newer model vacuum cleaners, including some from BISSELL, are 2-in-1 models that have a built-in portable vacuum that is handy for quick pickups between cleanings.
Take a look at this new BISSELL model and see if it’s the best vacuum cleaner for your needs!
Cordless Vacuums: New Powerful BISSELL Lightweight Cordless Vacuum
The keys to a great cordless vacuum is its power and run time and the BISSELL Bolt Ion XRT 2-in1 Lightweight Cordless Vacuum with EdgeReach Technology has both of those covered. With a powerful 25.2V lithium-ion battery you get enough power to run a brush roll and provide great suction while continuing to clean for up to 40 minutes. This model also adds a very handy removable handheld vacuum cleaner that allows you to handle quick cleanups between regular vacuuming. With corner- EdgeReach Technology that gets to tough dirt in corners, 180-degree swivel head for maneuverability, and a unique 2-way folding handle that helps you clean under furniture and stores compactly, this cordless vacuum cleaner gives you the performance you need and the features you want. This may be the best cordless vacuum available. Here’s what you need to know about this BISSELL vacuum.
- Lightweight cordless vacuum with powerful 25.2V lithium-ion battery provides powerful suction for up to 30-40 minutes
- Removable hand vacuum
- Unique 2-way folding handle flexes forward and backward to clean under furniture and store compactly
- Normal/Boosted suction settings
- Brush roll on/off switch
- Handy quick-charge docking station
- Button-selectable EdgeReach Technology gives you the best in edge cleaning next to baseboards and in corners
- 180-degree swivel steering provides maximum maneuverability
- 0.4L Easy Empty dirt cup
- Fully recharges in less than 4 hours
- Dimensions are 44H x 10W x 6D inches and it weighs in at only 5.6 lbs.
- 2-Year limited warranty
- 1 – Crevice tool with dusting brush for handheld vacuum
- 1 – Multi-surface brush roll
- 1 – 6-inch wide tool for handheld vacuum
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
BISSELL Bolt XRT Ion 2-in-1 Lightweight Cordless Vacuum User Guide >>>
As always, thanks for reading our BestVacuumCleanerCentral.com article! We sincerely hope that it has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose one of the best cordless vacuums for your needs!